Tutorials

Monday, February 7, 2011

I got mail!

I am so happy, so lucky. When I opened the parcel I think I actually squealed with delight; there were more squeals from the big girl who was leaning over my shoulder (I didn't even wait to get inside the house before I opened it!)

Look what was inside...

Isn't she divine? A little mermaid sprite made especially for me from the delightful Ms Bloom sent across the sea all the way from California. Ms Bloom blogs at we bloom here: go and have a look, I often get lost their for hours. Thank you M. Bloom you absolutely made my week! She has taken up front and centre position on our little summer table.

Last year we were paired in a stone swap and so found each others blogs. Late last year Ms Bloom joined in the summer Southern Hemisphere Season Exchange and made the most glorious gifts for her lucky partner.

I fell in love with the wee sprite, so perfect, so tiny. Ms Bloom had a wonderful idea which she shared with me and together we (well mostly her really) have cooked up a most wonderful plan....Perhaps you would love a little sprite of your very own? Stay tuned because at the end of next week you too can join in some serious fun!

In other mail today ...
I got this:
and this:

and a bag stuffed full of preloved clothes for my wee girl from a friend down south.
AND I didn't get any bills!

8 comments:

Natalie @ the little gnomes home said...

Love the little sprite - look forward to joining in next week! The flower book looks gorgeous....I may also need to add that one to my collection!

Linda said...

What lovely treasures to find in the mail:)
xo

sheepish said...

What a stellar mail day!
No bills you say?? Awesome.

anna said...

Ooh how gorgeous! I love good mail days :)

softearthart said...

So sweet, cheers Marie

Melissa Luxmoore said...

ahhhh love those mail days. She's just gorgeous! I think a good day is when no bills arrive :)

Tania said...

That's a lot of gorgeous crammed into one post. And there's not a chance that sweet sprite would have remained packaged between my letter box and front door either...

Tolentreasures said...

Cute little mermaid! The flower book looks very interesting, I am going to have to search that on Amazon! A day with no bills in the mail is truly a wonderful day!

Cathy