Today we blew and dyed eggs - it is the last craft group of term and so the little ones joined in for some gooey, messy fun to get ready for the Easter Hare. Last week was the kindergarten autumn festival so we didn't have a craft group. But next week I will try to put together a tutorial for something beautiful before we all go into craft withdrawal.
I did manage to get a couple of pictures of the quilt in progress downloaded before I started getting weird messages from my computer which I just don't understand.
So here it is with all the octogon main blocks laid out.
I have cut about three quaters of the 500ish tiny trianges (to become squares) that sit between these blocks and hope to start actually piecing it all togther tomorrow. I have run out of thread for the forth time tho so will have to go to the quilt shop first.
And I still have to show you all my beautiful peg dolls from the swap. Better sort out the photo problem; for me this means shutting down the computer and hoping that it magically works when I start it back up. Fingers crossed.