Thursday, March 18, 2010

We did a bit of easter felting at craft yesterday

I find it quite stressful some weeks coming up with something new and interesting to do; who's crazy idea was it for me to be craft group co-ordinator?- tho this week was easy because Easter is such a wonderful theme - we had a great morning hatching little chicks out of eggs. (I made the tiny "twins" on the right).
Short and sweet tonight because I am simply shattered with complete lack of sleep, my wee girl is not being very kind to me in the dark hours! goodnight all.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

OH my God they are so cute! I love them!

softearthart said...

OH How sweet these Easter chickies and there eggs are, cheers Marie

Kirsty E Smith said...

Isn't it exciting that people around the world are making felted chicks!
I've only just put up a post about Easter Bunny Felted Glove puppets and I added a coouple of pics of felted chicks made by my son.
Yes Easter is a lovely time for making.
PS Your sea horses are absolutely beautiful too. Best wishes
Kirsty