Tutorials

Saturday, April 24, 2010

What did you do on Friday night?

Me? i painted dozen of little doll shoes..

A couple of wee fellows were neighbours to an egg - the last one in the carton; they seemed to get on fine. These little upside down wood and wire dolls will be gnomes and pixes in two weeks time (a craft group project).

Tonight I hand sewed about 2.5m of binding to my quilt; only 7.5m to go and it will be on my bed - maybe tomorrow evening?

And last of all, my favourite new camera picture of the day -

5 comments:

mm said...

Speaking of gnomes, my little birthday gnome is rather … tatty, poor wee man. He's been romped to death, or near death anyway. Any chance of another?

Melissa said...

Wow you were a busy bee! Can't wait to see your finished quilt. And gorgeous pic of your girls. x

Rebecca said...

Sigh...

I'm so jealous of all your gorgeous crafty craftiness!

9 months to go...
9 months to go...
9 months to go...

Come on, chant it with me!

9 months to go...
9 months to go...

S said...

Yes of course MM - I will add it to my to do list x

Thank you Melissa - I can't wait either!

and Mamma - you know how it goes - changing the earth one birth at a time...9 months to go my friend, 9 months to go xx

Rebecca said...

Sometimes I think the earth is unchangeable. Down here anyway.

Love.
XX