Tutorials

Friday, July 22, 2011

My baby 's been round the sun, my baby's been round the moon...

Two years ago today, today
My wee one slid down the rainbow to stay
She came to bring laughter and joy to the earth.
Good people and midwives attended her birth,
So let us join in singing, with joyful birthday bells ringing
Happy birth day to my girl, happy birth day to my girl....


My little budda babe (she was huge!)

has transformed into a magical, delightful toddler.


We sat together today and watched her birth day 'video', she loves the "baby" and waits patiently for her to emerge "soon" and shouts "horray" along with the voices on screen when she is born...then she asks "again?" and so we watched her birth, again, and again. I cried everytime; I am so grateful she chose to share this lifetime with me. Happy birthday my sweet girl. x

7 comments:

m. bloom said...

I say "hooray!" too! And didn't I read somewhere on your blog that she was born 10 lbs. 10 oz. (beating the weight of my prize piggy, born at 9 lbs. 9 oz.)

Blessings & xo
P.

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to your dear little one and happy birth-day to you:) Thank you so much for your lovely comments my friend and well wishes.
xo xo
Linda

anna said...

What a perfect birthday post. I love the thought of your toddler cheering as her own baby head emerges :) Happy, happy birthday to her.

Rebecca said...

And I remember crying with you too on that day two years ago - from a long way away over the phone wishing I could be with you. And you made me cry now again! Never before was there such a long awaited and longed for birth. Love you all. XX

Rebecca said...

PS big babes are beautiful babes ;-)

A mermaid in the attic said...

Happy Birthday!

Natalie @ the little gnomes home said...

Oh happy birthday to such a gorgeous little girl.

xx