Tutorials

Friday, September 16, 2011

Thwarted by ignorance


Can you believe it? They paid actual money to have the sign 'fixed'..I would fix it again but apparently I paid for the gramatically incorrect sign in the first place and then paid again to get it restored. I am shaking my head in disbelief, I live among idiots. It makes me want to stick a pin in someone's eye.

Come and join my pincushion swap - I know you want to :)

Not sure what I am on about? It is a point of grammar, see here
Eyeball pincushion image from here

8 comments:

m. bloom said...

Oh!!! Ouch!!! Those eyeball pincushions are painful to even look at... Excuse me. I have to go scream now.

Hinterland Mama said...

Hee hee, clever link! (Although cleaerly frustrating!)
I hope you are getting many, many folk joining in your wonderful swap. I look fwd to seeing what everyone comes up with ღ

Evi said...

Yes, you have a 'sign language' problem!!

No wonder you want to stick a needle in their eye! Hey, isn't there a children's rhyme about that? Ouch!

Natalie, Bella & Amos Cairncross said...

grrrr! I don't think I could resist the urge to repaint Shannon. Maybe this time in RED :) So you "pay", we all do a little. The greater lesson for everyone who would see it is worth it.

Rebecca said...

Those pin cusions are GOLD!!!!

Oh crap... when does the pin cushion need to be made by again :-/

Stacey said...

Sorry but I had to chuckle. I can't believe they've "fixed" the sign though.

W-S Wanderings said...

Oh, LAUGHING mightily here. So, do you live in HOUSE 1-17, or HOUSE 18-42?

S said...

WSW..we live in the latter, tis a very big house.